Edward A. Owens DMD is a Williamsburg-based family dentist who treats patients of all ages. We are committed to delivering the highest quality dental care and do so using state-of-the-art dental equipment. We are a cosmetic dentist that offers services like checkups, teeth cleaning, crowns, veneers and more.
We also perform emergency dentist services that include bonding, root canals, crowns, and bridges. As a local dentist, we create lifelong relationships with our patients and their families and work to ensure that they receive treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Dr. Owens and our staff invite you to schedule an appointment by calling 757-229-6414 and experience why our patients think Edward A. Owens DMD is the best dentist in Williamsburg.
Meet The Doctor
Edward A. Owens, D.M.D.As a dentist in Williamsburg, VA, Edward A. Owens provides the latest technology in dentistry. He has been practicing dentistry for over 26 years. As a general dentist, Dr. Owens provides the highest quality dentistry from routine preventive care, CEREC one visit dentistry to Zoom! teeth whitening. Contact Edward A. Owens, D.M.D. when you need a general dentist in Williamsburg.
- Attended Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania
- Awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology in 1985
- Dental training at Kornburg School of Dentistry at Temple University
- Awarded a Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree in 1990
- In 1990 Passed the Northeast Regional Board of Dental Examiners tests and became eligible to practice dentistry in 13 states
- Practiced dentistry for 7 years in Pennsylvania
- Southeast Regional Dental Board examination in 1997
- 1997 Moved to Williamsburg and joined the prestigious Williamsburg Dental Group, founded by Dr. William J. Bennett
- 2001 Purchased the current practice while it was located at 5252 Olde Towne Road in Williamsburg
- 2007 Moved the practice to a state of the art modern dental office