EDWARD A. OWENS D.M.D. IS COMMITTED TO CARING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE ABSOLUTE SAFEST WAY POSSIBLE!
We have resumed all routine dental care in accordance with the recommendations established by the American Dental Association, Virginia Dental Association, Centers for disease Control and Virginia Department of Health. However, if you have COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19, please delay dental treatment until after you are symptom free for 14 days.
To ensure maximum safety for all patients and staff, we have implemented the following protocols:
- Only patients with a dental appointment will be permitted inside the office. Children may be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for you upon entering and leaving the office.
- Hydrogen Peroxide rinse provided before treatment.
- Covid-19 Pre-screening questionnaire completed for every patient before their appointment.
- Checking patient and staff temperatures upon arrival to the office.
- Limited scheduling will be managed to allow social distancing, disinfection and sterilization between each patient.
- Additional barriers in place to protect both patients and staff.
- Masks are required while in the office.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable! If you have any questions about the infection control procedures that we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe, please do not hesitate to ask!!